Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Brief Post

Today I will be brief. I have made zero headway on the essays I need to write for grad school application and I'd like to make a small dent today if possible. I had every intention to get some work done earlier today but I slept in much longer than I had intended and then I had to get some snow clothes. Plus I had to take a nap as well.

I think was lacking a bit of sleep as of late. You see my dog Cuda had a "drinking problem" as we called it. I've mentioned this in a prior post here. This problem for the past three months or so has caused me to get up at least three times in the middle of the night to give him some water. Last night was the first time in a while that I was able to sleep through the entire night. Catching up on sleep was very nice.

Now I'm going to attempt to write or at least outline an essay so that I feel like I'm doing something productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment