Friday, December 28, 2012

Ugly People with Good Hearts

One of my favorite games in the world is to grab a point and shoot camera and take ugly face pictures. I could sit on a couch for hours with a group of friends making the most ridiculous faces the world has ever seen and then spend the next hour laughing my head off looking at them. Its particularly fun to zoom in on the pictures to get the full detail of the hideousness.

True friendships are forged when you spend some time together taking ugly face pictures. You know you are comfortable enough around your friends when you can do this because it can get pretty bad at times. Below are some genuine photos that prove my point.

I have 30 pieces of double bubble bubble gum in my mouth.

Matt loves jello with pineapple chunks

Jenna

This pic went on to be one of the best ever take while at Utah State

Cade


Walking Dead?


No matter what Jenna and I try to do we are not photogenic together.

Not super ugly faces but the cat on Jenna's shirt is super ugly.

Rachel at her finest

Kenzie is one of my favorite people in this world

Creepers

This was a good pic to zoom in on. Taylor's face takes the cake

Jenna's just disgusted

Kenzie takes this one.

This is my favorite of Rachel

...And my favorite of Kenzi

...And my favorite of Carli

This is 50 pieces of double bubble bubble gum

Haley is currently serving a mission. She was very good at this game. :P

3 comments:

  1. laughed my head off. we so ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!! Oh these are classy photos . . . I am just so sad that I'm not in any of them . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider it a compliment. You're too pretty to be ugly.

      Delete