Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Shout Out: Taking Effect

Today's Shout Out goes to my good buddy Taylor at

If you are into non-mainstream music then this is a blog for you. Taylor is able to find the most obscure music and become attached to it. It's a talent that I truly wish I had. My choice of music is limited to Top 40 aka whatever is on the radio.

Taylor or as I like to call him, Sebastian, is a legit kid. One day we were at Wingers and when the waiter asked what we were ordering I said pointing to Taylor "well Sebastian will have the sticky finger dinner." He hated it because it embarrassed him and Taylor doesn't like being embarrassed.

Fun fact about Taylor: He would come into my bedroom at least twice a week and "stroke" Katy Perry's face. I had a legit picture of Katy Perry hanging above my desk and he would come gaze at it often.

So if you're looking for a new song to listen to check out Taking Effect.

Do the creep


No comments:

Post a Comment