Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shout Out: Forever Changed

Today's blog shout out goes to my awesome cousin Tasha at

Tasha and her husband Cody are two of my favorite people in the world. I lived the first ten years of my life not knowing Tasha and once she came into our family, her and I became really good friends. Her and I went to our first concert together: NSYNC. (Super embarrassing to admit now but it was a good time). She also was the cause of my first and only set of stitches. We've been through a lot together and have had good times through it all.

My ability to create nicknames began with Tasha. She has had the following and they are genuine:
  • Gladys
  • Toushu
  • Sam
  • Samuel
  • Samuela Noreenabell
  • Vernonica
  • Beatrice
  • Martha Stewart
(I just barely made up the last three)

Her husband Cody is one of the greatest guys I know. When I think of the top ten wittiest people I know he is at the top of the list. 

Recently these two have gone through a devastating trial in their lives. Tasha became pregnant with quadruplets and ultimately lost all four babies. Her blog has become an outlet for her to express her feelings. If you or anyone you know has gone through a similar experience I recommend you catch her blog. It's very powerful and puts life into perspective.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jason. That means a lot to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot Hannah...You called me Hannah for a long time!

    Thanks J you are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete