Monday, December 10, 2012

Shout Out: Unencumbered Words

This week I am going to introduce you to some folks who write outstanding blogs.

Today's Shout Out goes to a really good friend of mine, Jenna at

Jenna and I have been friends since 2009 when I moved in next door to her at Utah State. I first thought her and her roommates were really shy and socially awkward but I soon learned that I was wrong in that assumption. The next year my apartment and her apartment became inseparable. I think I spent more time in their apartment than I did my own. 

Some interesting facts about Jenna:
  • She REALLY likes candy.
  • She is from Morgan, UT where it is super cool to have dance parties in random fields.
  • She took care of a beta fish named Anderson.
  • Her best friend (other than her husband) is Haley Loveland who is currently serving in my mission.
  • She got a concussion by falling while crossing a small creek in St. George. None of her friends noticed that she had fallen.
I've been following Jenna's blog since its inception. It is filled with awesome stories about her life along with poetry, prose, and the occasional music video. She has a way with words and is very talented in describing the experiences she is going through. I would highly recommend you checking it out, I promise you won't regret it.

Fun Fact: I have had two dreams about what Jenna and Josh should name their daughter since she has been prego. Buthane and Jared. Jenna and Josh didn't really like those though.

                         We are really good at opening our eyes during pictures.




2 comments: