Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Blessings of Being a Buyer

For my big boy job I get to spend thousands, even hundreds of thousands of dollars on materials for my company. I sit in front of a computer all day long spending money. It's actually a lot of fun. 

One of the perks of being a buyer is that salesman do everything they can to get your business. I've been taken to lunch many times and even offered University of Utah and Jazz tickets. I've denied those because that's a tad much. This week has proven to be one of the best yet due to the holidays. I have decided that my vendors want me to get diabetes. 

So far my department has received:
  • A basket full of Great Harvest baked goods
  • A $75 basket of assorted Godiva chocolates
  • Two big packages of Ferrero Rocher
  • A box of pears
  • A box of apples
  • A box of assorted cheeses
  • A basket full of assorted nuts and crackers
  • A trip to Market Street Grill
If I don't gain at least 10 pounds over the next week then I have failed miserably at life.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so jee-lous right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever get another box of assorted cheeses...you have my number

    ReplyDelete