Friday, December 14, 2012

Shout Out: P.S. My Name is Madeline

Today's Shout Out goes to Madeline Newhouse at

What is there to say about my homie Madeline Newhouse? Well let's begin by watching a quick clip.


This clip was taken at Utah State's Relay for Life at about one or two in the morning. My team had been doing dance dares for a couple hours and so when I saw Mads in line for the limbo I dared her to do it to the blonde kid and she did it. 

Madeline's blog is a lot of fun to read because she not only posts about what is happening in her life but she also posts about life in general which is interesting. She finishes each post with a post script about something unrelated to the post which is super creative. 

While searching for a pic of the both of us I realized that we rarely take photos together. This is the best I could find. Obviously we are both super happy about my strike.

2 comments:

  1. I feel so honored to be mentioned! I miss you! That strike was the best I've ever seen as far as I can remember. As far as the dance dare? I will do that to anyone, any time.

    ReplyDelete